BBQ Hut and Garden - Sheffield
We were approached by a customer looking to install multiple individually controlled lighting circuits in a garden and a unique BBQ hut. We recommended a Loxone wireless system as a cost effective and most appropriate solution.
Main Automation Features
- Small panel installed in the BBQ hut containing a Loxone multi extension air & power supplies.
- 10 Metres of dimmable, multi colour LED strip installed in the BBQ hut.
- 5 Switched lighting circuits for lights around the garden.
- Loxone touch air switches for controlling lighting and temperature measurement.
- Loxone motion sensor air in the BBQ hut to automatically bring on lighting.
- Loxone miniserver and air extension mounted in the house ready to be used in future upgrades.